Margaret d'Anjou  24
- Born: 23 Mar 1429, Pont-à-Mousson, Lorraine, France
- Marriage: Henry VI Plantagenet King of England  on 23 Apr 1445 in Titchfield Abbey, Hants
- Died: 25 Aug 1482, Château de Dampiere, Near Saumur, Anjou at age 53
- Buried: St Maurice's Cathedral, Angers, Anjou
Noted events in her life were:
• Acceded, 30 May 1445, Westminster Abbey, London, England.
Margaret married Henry VI Plantagenet King of England  [MRIN: 6005], son of Henry V Plantagenet King of England  and Catherine de Valois de France Queen of England , on 23 Apr 1445 in Titchfield Abbey, Hants. (Henry VI Plantagenet King of England  was born on 6 Dec 1421 in Windsor Castle, Windsor, Berkshire, England, died on 21 May 1471 in Tower of London, London, England and was buried in 1485 in St.George's Chapel, Windor Castle, Windsor, Berkshire, England.). The cause of his death was Murdered in the Tower while at prayer.