Thomas Southwell  25
- Born: Abt 1542, Mereworth, Kent, England
- Marriage (1): Mary Jerningham 
- Marriage (2): Mary Mansell  in 1561 in Glamorganshire
- Marriage (3): Nazareth Newton Baroness Paget of Beaudasert 
- Died: 1566 about age 24
- Buried: 13 Mar 1566, Woodrising, Norfolk, England
he figured in a case for a report says he had contracted a secret marriage to Mary Howard, Maid of Honour to Elizabeth I <http://www.tudorplace.com.ar/aboutElizabeth.htm>, later the wife of Lord Sutton of Dudley.
Thomas married Mary Jerningham  [MRIN: 551610429], daughter of Sir Henry of Cotesby Hall Jerningham  and Frances Baynham . (Mary Jerningham  was born about 1542.)
Thomas next married Mary Mansell  [MRIN: 551610684] in 1561 in Glamorganshire.
Thomas next married Nazareth Newton Baroness Paget of Beaudasert  [MRIN: 551610685], daughter of Sir John of Hawtrey Newton  and Margaret Poyntz . (Nazareth Newton Baroness Paget of Beaudasert  was born about 1541 in East Harptree, Somersetshire, England and died on 16 Apr 1583 in London, Middlesex, England.)