Edward Clinton Fiennes 14th Baron Clinton of Marstoke 
- Born: 1624
- Christened: 30 Dec 1624, St Brides, London, Middlesex, England
- Marriage: Anne Holles  about 30 Mar 1652
- Died: Bef 21 Apr 1657, Covent Garden, London, England
- Buried: 21 Apr 1657
Edward Clinton, Lord Clinton was baptised on 30 December 1624.1 He was the son of Sir Theophilus Clinton, 4th Earl of Lincoln and Bridget Fiennes .2 He married Lady Anne Holles, daughter of Sir John Holles, 2nd Earl of Clare , circa 30 March 1652.1 He died before 21 April 1657 at Covent Garden, London, England .1 He died intestate and his estate was administered on 21 April 1657.3
Edward Clinton, Lord Clinton was styled as Lord Clinton.1 He held the office of Member of Parliament (M.P.) for Callington Cornwall between 1646 and 1648.1
1. Charles Mosley, editor, Burke's Peerage, Baronetage & Knightage, 107th edition, 3 volumes (Wilmington, Delaware, U.S.A.: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd, 2003), volume 1, page 824. Hereinafter cited as Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 107th edition.
2. Charles Mosley, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 107th edition.
3. G.E. Cokayne; with Vicary Gibbs, H.A. Doubleday, Geoffrey H. White, Duncan Warrand and Lord Howard de Walden, editors, The Complete Peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain and the United Kingdom, Extant, Extinct or Dormant, new ed., 13 volumes in 14 (1910-1959; reprint in 6 volumes, Gloucester, U.K.: Alan Sutton Publishing, 2000), volume III, page 317. Hereinafter cited as The Complete Peerage.
Edward married Anne Holles  [MRIN: 551615273] about 30 Mar 1652.