Sir John Davie 2nd Baronet 
- Born: 6 Dec 1612
- Christened: 6 Dec 1612
- Marriage: Eleanor Ackland 
- Died: Abt Jul 1678 about age 65
- Buried: 31 Jul 1678
Sir John Davie, 2nd Bt. was baptised on 6 December 1612.1 He was the son of Sir John Davie, 1st Bt. and Juliana Strode .2 He married, firstly, Eleanor Acland, daughter of Sir John Acland, 1st Bt. and Elizabeth Vincent.3 He married, secondly, Triphonea Reynell , daughter of Richard Reynell .1 He married, thirdly, Mary Margaret Glanville , daughter of Sir Francis Glanville .1 He married, fourthly, Amy Parker <p31164.htm>, daughter of Edmund Parker .1 He died circa July 1678, without surviving issue.1 He was buried on 31 July 1678.1
Sir John Davie, 2nd Bt. succeeded to the title of 2nd Baronet Davie, of Creedy [E., 1641] circa October 1656.1 He held the office of Member of Parliament (M.P.) for Tavistock in 1661.1 He held the office of High Sheriff of Devon in 1671.1 He had two sons and a daughter (all died young) by his second wife.1
1. Charles Mosley, editor, Burke's Peerage, Baronetage & Knightage, 107th edition, 3 volumes (Wilmington, Delaware, U.S.A.: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd, 2003), volume 1, page 1408. Hereinafter cited as Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 107th edition.
2. Charles Mosley, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 107th edition.
3. Charles Mosley, editor, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 106th edition, 2 volumes (Crans, Switzerland: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd, 1999), volume 1, page 23. Hereinafter cited as Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 106th edition.
John married Eleanor Ackland  [MRIN: 551615242], daughter of Sir John Ackland 1st Baronet  and Elizabeth Vincent .