Peregrine Bertie 1st Baron Willoughby of Eresby  25
- Born: 12 Oct 1555, Wesel, Cleves
- Christened: 14 Oct 1555, St. Willibord, Wesel, Cleves
- Marriage: Mary de Vere Baroness Willoughby of Eresby  in 1577
- Died: 25 Jun 1601, Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland, England at age 45
- Buried: Spilsby, Lincolnshire, England
The Complete Peerage vol.XIIpII,p.676-679. Followed Leicester <http://www.tudorplace.com.ar/Bios/RobertDudley(1ELeicester).htm> as commander of English troops, Governor of Geertruidenberg, Holland.
Noted events in his life were:
• Acceded, 1580.
Peregrine married Mary de Vere Baroness Willoughby of Eresby  [MRIN: 551610463], daughter of John de Vere 16th Earl of Oxford  and Margery Golding Countess Oxford , in 1577. (Mary de Vere Baroness Willoughby of Eresby  died on 24 Jun 1624 in Hackney, Middlesex, England.)