Sir Colin of Lochow Campbell 
- Marriage (1): Mariot Campbell 
- Marriage (2): Margaret Drummond 
- Died: Bet 1412 and 1414
He held the office of Lieutenant and Commissary of Argyll in 1382.4 He lived at Lochow, Argyllshire, Scotland .1
1. G.E. Cokayne; with Vicary Gibbs, H.A. Doubleday, Geoffrey H. White, Duncan Warrand and Lord Howard de Walden, editors, The Complete Peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain and the United Kingdom, Extant, Extinct or Dormant, new ed., 13 volumes in 14 (1910-1959; reprint in 6 volumes, Gloucester, U.K.: Alan Sutton Publishing, 2000), volume II, page 512. Hereinafter cited as The Complete Peerage.
2. Charles Mosley, editor, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 106th edition, 2 volumes (Crans, Switzerland: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd, 1999), volume 1, page 104. Hereinafter cited as Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 106th edition.
3. Charles Mosley, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 106th edition, volume 1, page 103.
4. Cokayne, and others, The Complete Peerage, volume I, page 198.
Colin married Mariot Campbell  [MRIN: 551615368], daughter of John Campbell  and Unknown.
Colin next married Margaret Drummond  [MRIN: 551615372], daughter of Sir John Drummond 11th of Lennox  and Mary Montifex . (Margaret Drummond  was born in 1354.)