Philip III the Bold of France le Hardi King of France  24
- Born: 1 May 1245, Poissy, France
- Marriage (1): Isabelle of Aragon  in 1262
- Marriage (2): Mary of Brabant 
- Died: 5 Oct 1285, Perpignan at age 40
- Buried: Saint Denis Basilica, Paris, France
Another name for Philip was Phillip the Hardy.
aka Phillip the Hardy
Some sources show Isabella being the mother of Philip IV and Charles rather
than Mary. This is how the blood of Harold II returned to England.
Noted events in his life were:
Ľ Acceded, 1270.
Philip married Isabelle of Aragon  [MRIN: 3452], daughter of Jaime I the Conqueror of Aragˇn King of Aragˇn  and Yolande (Violante) of Hungary , in 1262. (Isabelle of Aragon  was born in 1247 and died in 1271.)
Philip next married Mary of Brabant  [MRIN: 1228], daughter of Henry III of Brabant Duke of Brabant  and Adelaide of Burgundy Duchess of Brabant . (Mary of Brabant  died in 1321.)